Cuti Sekolah… Belajar Bahasa Inggeris, Belajar Bahasa Malaysia dan Belajar Bahasa Mandarin. Kursus Intensif Bahasa Inggeris, Bahasa Malaysia & Bahasa Mandarin.
School Holidays….Learn English, Bahasa Malaysia, mandarin & have fun in our Arts & Craft Classes. Intensive English course, Intensive BM course, Intensive Mandarin.
23 – 27 Nov
30 Nov – 4th Dec
7 – 11 Dec
14 – 18 Dec
Week 5 (reserved for replacement classes)
21- 23 Dec
4 sessions of 2 hrs/day
- 9 am to 11 am
- 11 am to 1 pm
- 2 pm to 4 pm
- 4 pm to 6 pm
- English / BM / Mandarin for Ages 4 to 15 yrs
- includes reading, grammar, etc
- RM 150 for 1 week (10 hrs)
- RM 290 for 2 weeks (20 hrs) – Discount RM 10
- RM 430 for 3 weeks (30 hrs) – Discount RM 20
- RM 570 for 4 weeks (40 hrs) – Discount RM 30
- Tel: 07- 520 8757 / 012 – 703 6757
- Add: No. 93-2, Jalan Pendidikan 5, Taman Universiti, 81300 Skudai, Johor
- Location: behind Jusco (turn left after Jusco Taxi stand), on the smae road as Al-Ikhsan Factory Store & Bridgestone Tyre Shop. Same row as Al-Ikhsan at the corner towards the middle of the road (Jln Pendidikan 4)
View Smart Reader Kids (Taman Universiti) Skudai, Johor in a larger map
Smart Reader Kids Taman Universiti
93-2 Jalan Pendidikan 5,
+60 12-703 6757
+60 7-520 8757
Our Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday : 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday : 9 am to 1 pm
More Details Below:
Intensive English: Ages 4 to 15
Your child will be tested first before admission to the relevant level. Smart Reader English is offered in 10 levels. This intensive course has proven to be very effective in getting your 4 to 6 yrs old child to read. This is also effective for those children in primary school who have not mastered reading in English properly. At level 6, grammar is introduced. At this level, your child will learn to write grammatically correct sentences.
Come and try us out & you will appreciate the effectiveness of our program.
Bahasa Malaysia: Belajar Membaca & Menulis dengan sempurna.
Similarly for Bahasa Malaysia, our program has proven to be very effective in getting your child to read. Come & try us out.
Personal Development & Motivation: 4 sessions of 3 hrs (12 hrs) on Saturdays – RM 250 (for age 10 – 15)
- The Power Of Goals – Setting & Achieving your goals
- Superior Learning Strategies
- Examination Strategies
Including topics such as:
- The 9 steps of successful studying.
- Common problems faced by students around the world and how to avoid them.
- Winner’s frame of mind vs loser’s frame of mind.
- Understanding paradigm shift and how to shift from a loser’s frame of mind to a winner’s frame of mind.
- Planning your time & avoid procrastination